Aged balsamic vinegar with no added sugar
Packaging : 37.5cl bottle
DLC : 18 months
Storage : Dry environment and protected from light
Ingredients : Wine vinegar (Degree of acidity : 6 ° C)
Traceability Guarantee: 1st Prize Epicures 2018 - DOP Morels
• 1st balsamic vinegar without added sugar and caramel. 6% acidity.
• Aged in hundred-year-old oak barrels.
• Unfiltered, the aging process continues in the bottle.
• Complex aromatic palette, balanced and the widest on the market ranging from bitterness (cocoa, chocolate) with softer tones (candied fruits, red fruits, honey).
• Uplifting maderized and tangy tones on the mid-palate.
A Creation BY DEHESA :
In order to offer the first balsamic vinegar without added sugar and without a caramelization process, we have selected a land and a winemaker capable of offering a naturally "sweet" wine, which has taken the time to age naturally in oak barrels. This is how Pepe, winemaker for 6 generations in the Cordoba desert, offered us an invaluable treasure! Living memory of the greatest Sherry wines in the region, it is the last to own century-old barrels in which Pedro Ximenez single-varietal wines and vinegars from 1929 still rest! With his help and that of great Spanish oenologists, we have designed this limited edition vinegar, in the pure tradition of maturing the great wines of Sherry, Xerès. Made from grapes from “albarizas” vineyards, Pepe's vinaire goes through an ancestral and forgotten method of passerillage - drying of the bunches in the sun for 24 hours - in order to concentrate the natural sugar contained in the grape. on a strict replication of ancestral methods of vinification of Sherry wine, known as “Criada” and “Solera”, in century-old oak barrels. The acidity rate is controlled at less than 6% to remind the sweetness of the vinegars balsamic